After almost 10 years of research & development an unchallenged and unique procedure has been developed. This fully IP-protected and proprietary technology uses single cell micro-organisms, also known as “the building block of life”, as accelerating agent in the photosynthesis process and catalyst to yield an biomass.
The Technology is:
- A unique and innovative system that by using CO2 (Carbon Dioxide) as a resource, accelerates and industrializes the production of micro-organism (biomass).
- Using the micro-organisms as exchanger to neutralising CO2 into a high concentrated biomass.
- Using sunlight and sea-water (99% recycled) into
- Is processing biomass that can be used in different markets such as: energy, nutritional, cosmetics etc.
- Patented over 9 different patent families, worldwide.
- Fully commercialized and ready for the global roll-out.
The technology uses Ecofields that normally are built in the vicinity of producers of high concentrated CO2, which requires a minimum site of 1 Ha. The site’s size can be adjusted to accommodate available space and/or size of investments.